You are here

Total Transformation in Home?

wriggsy's picture

Has anyone used the "Total Transformation" in their home to help deal with their difficult child(ren)/skid(s)? If so...what is it like? I am thinking of getting this but would hate to spend the money on some "touchy feely" crap that doesn't work!!!

Thanks!!

wriggsy's picture

It's a program I've heard offered on TV and radio to help parents deal with their difficult kids...

wriggsy's picture

Sadly enough, I often think that maybe my DH needs some kind of reinforcement that it's OK to raise his kids the way his parents raised him. I have asked him many times "Do you think you're parents did a good job with you and your siblings?" He always says "Yes!", then I ask why it is wrong to raise his kids the same way! He floors me because he is so outspoken at work (that's where we met!) and so strong natured, but his kids completely rule him! He isn't a young and unsure man (he's going to 50 in a few months) and he isn't lazy (he's been a lineman for our local electric company for almost 30 years now!) So, I'm not sure why he is so scared of parenting!!!