You are here

Grand daughter is acting out, touching, need advise

AVR1962's picture

My 10 year old grand daughter has been touching my 4 year old grandson. This makes the 2nd time grandson told his mom; children are cousins. It started as kissing, then older grand pulled granson's pants down, then went to them both undressing and now she has touched his penis and she has layed on top of him.

When this first happend my younger daughter told her sister about it but older daughter thought it was nothing to address with her daughter so my younger daughter did address it with both children. She is very good, works with children, I know she worded everything well but she did make it clear to grand daughter and her son that this was not to happen again and here we are just a few months later dealing with it worse than before.

My oldest daughter was sexually abused by her stepbrother and her boundaries for proper behavior are pretty much non-existant so talking to her is not going to get anywhere. My concern is that my grand daughter has been exposed to something, I fear who she might try to experiment with next, and I wonder if she has tried to sort of "play" on her younger brother and sister like her mother did as a child.

I need some advise. Daughter has been turned into CPS 3 times, not on this account, but in every case they have ignored the real problems in the household. What should we (the family) do?