You are here

Im bio free, but swamped with skids.

justshutup's picture

no bios, gf has 3 devils, my current problem is her 15 year old son wants to move in with us, he is loud, rude, disrespectful, theif, liar and I absolutly detest him. He is living with gparents now. So,this fall he wants to move in. im preparing,to tell gf pick who u want to live here me or him.(my house) im going to unleash hell if he vegins the move process. Im moving out temp, servings full eviction on her. I cannot, will not share a roof with that scumbag, let alobe support his ass. Im out,fml.

step off already's picture

You've got my support 100% on your plan.

It's not worth it. It's hard enough to raise your own teens/ children - and that's when there's years of love and bonding.

That just doesn't exist with the skids, and it sounds like he's not much of a charmer anyway.

Best of luck.

Life's too short.

justshutup's picture

Thanks, all I ask for is respect not even for me bc I demand it, but my gf, he just screams yells breaks stuff, he has been in legal trouble. There is no love lost trust me. He causes pain to all of us. He upsets the younger two kids who I.actually have under contro. So yeah if he comes, they all go.

oldone's picture

Just tell her now that it is totally unacceptable for the skid to move in. No reasons, no arguements. Just a statement of fact.

hereiam's picture

Your bio says you hate kids. Why are you with someone who has 3?

I don't disagree with your plan and I wouldn't want him living with me, either, just wondering.

justshutup's picture

Lol! I didnt hate em til they moved in my house. Also early in her n I dating they wer with their dad most times. Now bio dad moved far away so they are up my ass.

justshutup's picture

The two young ones are ok yes they get displined but the older one brings havoc on everyone. I mean they arent mine so I tolerate alot, I may a jerk by not loving them as my own but it doesnt come natural, they make my life hell and I sacrifice everything my home my time my freedom.