You are here

Update on Leech and his Lazy GF

cpreston's picture

Hi All, wanted to give y’all an update on the Leech and his Lazy GF
Well, Leech still lives at home, but is now paying rent every month and actually pulling his share of the chore duties around the house.
The threat of being put out on the street (me or him had to go) was enough to straighten him out finally

His girlfriend decided that she couldn’t part with one slim dime of her paychecks, (girls’ gotta get those nails done and buy shoes, right?) and even though she only goes to school at night, decided that she just couldn’t possibly do ANY Chores around our house… so we booted her back to her mother’s house!

It’s been so calm and peaceful at home…

Leech is an idiot of course and is bound and determined to have a life with this lazy bitch of a woman, for the sake of his son… but that’s his decision and I haven nothing to do with it.

She WAS supposed to be graduating from school this summer, but I overheard her telling a family member this holiday season that she’ll be done in January… 2014…

Leech has asked if we could please allow him to stay in our house, till she graduates and gets a job, so that they can move in together.
I told him, till she graduates… I’m not waiting til she gets a job! That could be forever

Meantime, Leech is busting his hump at two jobs… he paid for her car to be inspected ($400 worth of work needed to be done) and then two weeks later, she cracked it up and it’s sitting on her father’s gas station lot… it’ll cost at least $3K to fix and that’s “at cost” for her Dad… we’re still taking rent from him.
SHE has done nothing to save anything to pay to have her own car fixed, or to get another one
Leech shouldn’t have to continue to foot the bill for her… if she’d saved her paychecks instead of blowing them (she has no bills that she pays for herself) she’d have nearly enough to pay for her car to be fixed, or to pick up a ‘beater’ vehicle

Instead, she’s perfectly OK with inconveniencing Leech with needing rides to and from everywhere, and since she refuses to contribute to our home, she can’t live with us… so he has to drive even more to pick her up from her mother’s house, 20 minutes away from our house…
Part of me feels bad for Leech… he’s trying
Part of me says If he’s stupid enough to continue accepting this behavior… then I have no sympathy for him
Either way… she’s not pissing me off by laying around MY house leaving dirty dishes all over the place and doing NOTHING and paying NO rent

(see, the big grin on my face!!)

hippiegirl's picture

Nice, too bad leech won't see the truth about his gf. They seldom do until it's too late. Sigh.

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

Good for you. It inconveniences your SS to have to cart his girlfriend around, pick her up etc. GOOD! You don't want to make things real easy for him and you shouldn't be footing any bills for her.