You are here

I did it!!!

Newimprvmodel's picture

So DH was on the phone with his telephone daughter. The one who calls all the time. Refuses to visit and DH tells her everything me and my daughter do. 
so just now she called and he was telling all my daughters business to her. It's incredible that she is so nosy but refuses to visit us or spend holidays. 
So I was making holiday cookies and he stuck the camera in my face and I sweetly said gee blankly blank we are going to miss you for Christmas!  I don't think I've ever spent a Christmas with you! Your Dad would LOOOOOVE to spend a holiday with you!  Said in a very sweet voice. DH changed the subject fast and SD said she was having a friend come over.  Lol.  
So we are seeing DH family tonight and DH says he has to FT this daughter and pass the phone around. Ugh. They feel the same way about her. She never shows up.  

JRI's picture

You don't have to interact in person, I'd call that a win.  But, I agree, all the phone  convos are annoying.

Rags's picture

During the FT family event, stay on that message.

"So sorry you chose not to join us this year. Maybe next year. Right? It would be great to finally see you during the holidays."

In front of the whole family.

Angel

Newimprvmodel's picture

She always is on the phone when we are doing ANYTHING or going anywhere. Asking questions and DH has her on camera. But she never participates!!  I feel spied on. I hate it. 

Stepdrama2020's picture

Why does your DH tell her anything?

If that was me I wouldnt want the "no show only calls SD" to never know what I was doing.

She sounds annoying AF.

Blessings and merry christmas

BobbyDazzler's picture

Is she very far away? Lots of people on these boards wish their steps wouldn't be around on holidays.