You are here

Not sure I did the right thing

TinaKay's picture

to marry who I did because this stepkids thing, HIS KIDS really upset me and I had the chance to marry the same type guy with no kids.
I am wondering just what is supposed to come about in years to come ??? They are miserable, worthless, spoiled kids with a sense of entitlement and I can't stand the sight of them.
If I would have known this
I'd steered clear of getting involved with someone with kids.

I try to make the best of it but so far, had to shove his daughter (19 lives with her mother and both the same, aka bytch) out my door when she comes over having a spoiled fit and cussing at me... and his son, who is now 16
who is so dumb yet his mother spoils him and gives him things he does not deserve ( like a new car for his 16th birthday) to where he looks at everyone who is beneath him.
I have worked hard all my life. I had a home, paid for long before I met my husband. I am wondering after they are 20 and 25 years old and their mother gets sick of supporting them, what they plan to do as we are moving in a few years out of state and I do not want them following us.
I've been fair and nice to both his kids and get shyt on, so from now on, no more nice... going to give them the blank stare, yawn, look at my watch every 5 minutes and ask them if they should be home doing homework or something when they come to visit, KNOW WHY ?
because being nice doesn't work...

I have the right to peace and privacy. I also have the right to not be abused to talked to badly.
I will not stand to be near his daughter at all, period- after some of her stunts and his son is getting real bad now too since he just got a new car and thinks he's just awesome ( he is actually dumb as a doorknob)
so thats it, no more being nice. Going to make them as uncomfortable as they make me and not want to come over because I can't stand them anymore.

sarah1971's picture

and not small little brats that hang all over "daddy" demanding all his attention. Is there anyway you can get your DH to move now? Like way out of state? Then you can hope DH and "the brats" grow apart.

TinaKay's picture

We have 5 and 6 years before we can collect our pensions, we are both set to retire at 55 with full pensions, at which time we are moving far, far away....
to a ski resort area in Pa.

We cannot move until then, because we need our full pensions and medical benefits to be able to retire.

Most Evil's picture

I think the kids are almost grown to the point where they will be doing their own things pretty soon, anyway. I was going to say you must decide now where you stand but I guess I don't even do that myself, so never mind! I hope to always stay with my DH but if he allows his family to sheit on me, I don't think so! So I do understand dear . . . I guess mixed feelings come with the territory. You will know if it becomes too much!

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin

TinaKay's picture

daughter always had an attitude problem since she laid eyes on me, used to like his son, until recently where he got uppity and snobby since his bio mom bought him a new car ( not a cheap one)... now he thinks he's better than everyone and smarter, the kid barely passes his grades, he is a snobby moron. He also lies now too, lies big time....
and all of why I have come to dislike him.

He won't graduate until he's 19 because he failed a grade, so child support continues till then.

TinaKay's picture

His son who is 16 is showing signs of growing up.
I am amazed. I think this is due to the fact he is living full time with his mother and sister and all the drama they are about.

He is talking now about graduating early ( my god help him because he isn't the shaprest tool in the shed so far, but maybe his home life will be motivation to him now)

I still am not too sure about him
but I'm saying he is showing some signs of discontent
which may be a motiavation for him to grow up
and more importantly, NOT BE LIKE
HIS MOTHER AND SISTER, the two LOUD, ignorant drama queens from hell.
Just hope his experiences with them does not turn him gay or into a woman hater Sad

His graduating at 18 and not 19
will also mean one less year of child support for his mother, so this will be interestiong to see how this all works out.
Maybe God will be on our side with this one
?
and help him to escape them and save a year of child support for us too. Its a win-win situation if it plays out that way.