You are here

So I'm thinking about writing a book

My4kidsmom's picture

What if nothing happened the way Cinderella said it did?

What if her chores were exactly the same as her step-sisters but she thought that as Daddy's special princess she was being treated unfairly?

What if Cinderella didn't get to go to the ball because she got caught in the wine cellar with the stable boy?

What if her fairy godmother was someone that got duped into feeling sorry for her because of all the lies she told?

What if Prince Charming was manipulated by a master manipulator into giving her what she felt she deserved after Daddy dearest died?

What if Cinderella was a bitch???

My4kidsmom's picture

Would anyone with teenage stepdaughters, even now grown, want to share their stories of the many ways these girls can lie, manipulate, evoke protective sympathy from others while wreaking havoc on the stepmom?

My4kidsmom's picture

Lol fearless!
I started the outline today and have finally started on the first chapter!!! Yeah, I'm making progress. I have a bunch of my own stories but think it would be so neat to be able to combine some of our experiences with these destructive girls. I'm not really sure how that would work yet. Maybe as I'm working on a particular chapter/theme, invite those with stories that fit the theme to send them to me to see if they fit well.?? Idk ideas?

My4kidsmom's picture

I'm writing it as a novel in the third person rather than as a non-fiction 1st person account. Being able to embellish with multiple, similar examples would be amazing!