You are here

The light at the end of the tunnel is NO LONGER an oncoming train!!

misSTEP's picture

Some of you may already know this but it is Monday and I wanted to have some good news so I will celebrate early. Smile

T minus TEN DAYS until CS is officially OVER for SD19 and SS18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I call it Bitch Payments instead of CS because I KNOW that she uses it for HER OWN lifestyle and not to benefit the skids.

WOOHOOO!!!!

The only thing I am concerned about is a possible BM meltdown of some sort but she hasn't caused any drama in a little over a year now (we haven't heard from her at all. It has been heaven) AND she has a new crotch dropping and victim to focus on.

I think (HOPE) we might be HOME FREE. I feel like calling into Dave Ramsey just so I can yell "FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!" After 14 years, it is about damn time!

Although I am a lot wiser now than in the early days of thinking that we could all co-parent and be one big happy family, I think we are proof that you CAN survive a psycho BM with your marriage intact. Smile

misSTEP's picture

I sure hope so. I was amazed that she didn't extend the gravy train to include college for skids. In fact, I am halfway afraid to post that like it is bad juju or something.

Kasey21's picture

Fantastic news!! A celebration coming up for sure!! And I am envious but I know we will get there some day.

misSTEP's picture

I was once there, too. At the time, we were still knee deep in BM drama and going to court pretty much every year for BS...but mostly as an attempted money-grab.

Sunflower1's picture

Woohoo!

byebyebirdie's picture

So happy for you. I too can't wait for that day to come just under 5 yrs now the best thing is skid turns 18 in May and then graduates in June so it will be over on time... I do to believe it does get easier and we will survive too. When I started just letting little stuff go and not tried to control it my life really improved

sarah1980's picture

congrads. we still have many years to go and what makes me so mad they don't get a penny...