You are here

do they ever stop asking for money they dont deserve??????????

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

this is bm's weekend. she picked up sd13 today because sd spent the night at a friends house (for the last time mind u, as she punched her friend in the face last night cause she was being 'clingy').

today, per sd's fb, bm, dopey, and sd did the following:

out to lunch, went to 3 malls (not sure what was purchased for sd but this is a girl who cant go to any store without expecting/getting something), nails done, ect.

tomorrow, per bm, they are going to the rennisance festival.

just a few minutes ago, sd text bf and asked for 20 dollars. bm obviously feels that she spent enough on sd today so now its daddys turn, even though she only spends money on sd when she has her and hasnt paid cd in over a year!

yeah i know; his kid his money blah blah fuckinblah....this kid doesnt do anything around the house, she is suspended for 10 days pending possible expulsion...not a candidate for money for free time in my opinion.

he will do as he pleases but i hope he tells her no. 1. cause she doesnt deserve it, and 2. cause he always bitches about how we are broke after paying bills...wonder why, with all the moolah he lets jr gold digger have.

so fuckin pissed.

beyond pissed-off's picture

Typical BM. Child gets violent with a friend and may get kicked out of school so the obvious thing to do is have a super fun weekend! (facepalm)

Sootica's picture

"do they ever stop asking for money they dont deserve??????????" ..........The answer is a resounding NO on both accounts. With regards to the skid entitlement comes with the territory because they are so wonderful and special :sick: and obviously thats the reason why BF exists solely to serve as a bottomless pit of money for the skids wants and demands. With regards to the BM.....well didn't ya know that being a golden uterus is a job for life? The benefits of spawning an entitled brat never end (ie read demands for money, mind games and constant manipulation)afterall she is the MOTHER, and MOTHER knows best ! (NOT!)