You are here

A day off would be nice :)

confusedsm11's picture

Any other moms/step moms that would love a day off of work, cleaning and kids? I'm completely exhausted from it all and as we approach our weekend with SS, I know there is no rest or relaxation in my future. Hopefully DH doesn't decide this is another weekend he needs "alone" time. It's been 2 weeks of him enjoying alone time at night and weekends leaving me with DD6, SS4 and DS1.

Freedom2005's picture

Yes!!! SO is on nights this month... means I am now like a single working mother to 4.... between that and my health issues... I am tired! LOL

marissamae88's picture

jenw that is such a great idea. I would love to go about my normal business and then bam spa mental heath day here I come.

Willow2010's picture

Hopefully DH doesn't decide this is another weekend he needs "alone" time. It's been 2 weeks of him enjoying alone time at night and weekends leaving me with DD6, SS4 and DS1.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Oh My!! Why would you allow this?

Helpless0987's picture

Amen to that! Whenever I think I'm about to get just a few min's to breath, think and clear my head.... BAM another attention seeking tempertantrum from the skids, mess, or argument! Sometimes I feel like DH only wants to be part of the fun stuff and goes on a mental vacation when chaos comes knocking on the door!

hbell0428's picture

A day OFF; what's that?? :? I have 3 BK in sports and we have SD14 Full time; it's going on 4 weeks since BM has taken her!! I am going craZy