You are here

BM starting to be exposed

sbm014's picture

So, BM has made herself "Self Proclaimed Assitant Coach" of SS5's soccer team.

Well...BM has paid for NO REGISTRATION, and even said she didn't want SS in sports because she didn't want to get him burnt out on activities. (IT IS HIS ONLY ACTIVITY) I think she is just said that because it was my idea...when my parents went through the divore sports helped me, it helped me to socialize and also helped my parents realize that it needed to be about me and not them....well when she proclaimed herself coach to me because "she has the time so SS needs someone involved" mind you DH works offshore and I am a Senior in college who is looking for a new job so that we can provide SS with his actual own room.

DH emailed the YMCA and brought it to a coordinators attention that she was a coach. They were just as blindsided as I am and are going to do a semi-investigation and prevent her from being on the field without her going through the proper channels. I was also told she has inquired about coaching T-Ball (we haven't even mentioned him being in Tball as we are trying to give SS a say if he wants to do other sports or just stick with soccer) and again the Y membership is in MY name, and she has paid for NOTHING.

I am just so happy that she is being exposed as the person she is simply because she thought she could get something over us for free and without the proper channels.

20 plus's picture

our BM started showing her ass to people right before she moved. I was never happier when she moved out of state except the day my youngest SKID turned 18. We never talked to her again! It was and is awesome. Even when my SD got married, we completely ignored BM, never once spoke to her and acted like she didn't exist. It make her loose her shit. It was great and the rest of the family saw her true colors too. What made her so special that we have to bow to her and come running to her? She could have waddled over to us and said hello etc. She didn't mind using the hotel pool and beach that MY MOM provided to us and my SD as a wedding gift. Never bothered to thank my mom either.

I secretly enjoy hearing all the horrendous stories of BMs other out of control kids and feel she deserves every second of angst they cause. She didn't want my SKIDS and was too busy popping out more kids like tic tacs. I am currently disengaging with my SD (entire other story) and she has her Super BM to boo hoo to. My SS's boy calls me Grandma and it makes BM crazy. She has only seen him 4 times in his life - grandbaby is 7.

step off already's picture

I know how you feel. BM pays no child support, never mind contribute to SS's private school tuition, yet, on her friday that she picks him up, she prances around the school, making demands that they mail her things, provide her copies of things for free (since she's "low income") and has even lied to the teacher stating that our class pictures are hers -when she didn't order any pictures.

At the beginning of the school year, they just thought she was a concerned mom, but as always, she shows who she is with her crazy demands and the drama and problems she causes during her two visits each month.

Crazy how some people can cause so much havoc in such a short time and how they think rules don't apply to them.

20 plus's picture

our BM bought one pair of shoes from one of my SKIDS one time and still mentions how good she took care of them. Never once gave us one penny or anything at all. The only reason she bought shoes is because one of the losers she was living with destroyed them. I don't really care that she didn't contribute I just hate how she plays mother of the year mean while I was the one working and taking care of the rotten SKIDS. BM came to SDs ice skating lesson one time and decided that she was in charge. Whatever, not like she paid for the lessons or sent cs to help out. BM embarrassed herself not me and my SD never asked her to come again. I doubt she would have come again anyway as the coach wasn't pleased at her for shouting out directions and corrections. Must be nice to have someone else pay for fun stuff for your kid, shuttle them around and then act like a victim.

step off already's picture

LOL - and I think WE have the same BM. This woman is VICTIM OF THE YEAR (in her mind).

Even has SS13 saying, "well she used to have a good job" LOL. She left DH 7 years ago and she still says, "I had a good job till you quit it for me". Like someone can quit your job FOR you. Fact is: she wanted to go party with her new lesbian lover and called in sick one too many times for work to go buy a bottle of Henessy and smoke up some blunts and I guess they had enough of her. When they called DH looking for her and he knew nothing about her whereabouts, I guess in her mind that was him, "quitting her job for her".

Poor, poor BM!

20 plus's picture

Poor innocent BMs. Mine told the Skids she should be living in the nice house and driving fancy cars but I stole DH and now I have it all. WTF? She cheated, lied and left him before I came along. I encouraged DH to follow his dreams and I worked my butt off too. SD said it was sad her BM couldn't live somewhere nice too. I refrained from suggesting BM get a job. BM has been looking for a job for 20 yrs. I don't think she has worked more than 4 months since I've known her.

sbm014's picture

My BM worked 4 days while she was with DH and that is it...she is still not looking for a job but complains of not having enough money for stuff including her oldest son who wants to do sports like SS - she even had the guts to ask us once if we could put him on our Y membership....uh NO!

She will tell SS that we are just trying to show off with what we have, and that she struggles because daddy left her. Mind you we live a modest life I drive a '99 car that is paid off and DH drives a '03 truck that is the truck he wanted that is almost paid off....DH paid off her car before he divorced her to avoid drama hence why his isn't paid off. We live in a modest house and are looking to move so we can provide SS with his own designed room - he has his own room now but it's nothing what he is into and we want our new place before spending all the money to do it the way he wants. We just like somewhat nice things, can afford to actually go out to eat and both have JOBS. DH had to work overtime with BM, and when he was home had additional jobs because she blew through money left and right even when he was offshore and had no access to know what was going on. Currently he refuses to work overtime or other jobs and I work part time we just budget.

I love how every BM is a victim it's so disgusting coming from a family where my parents divorced and my mom told my dad if she couldn't support me without child support there was a issue, and she really didn't give a damn for a penny of his.