You are here

Blamed for everything

ferretmom's picture

I get so sick and tired of being blamed for everything that happens.If the car won't start it's my fault. If it rains, my fault. H can't find something. my fault. Sd fails in school, my fault. According to H I gave him my allergies. :jawdrop: If there's an earthquake I guess that's my fault too. Don't they ever take responsibility for anything??? I'm ready to crawl in a cave and become a hermit.

Mystery23's picture

What has happened now? I think this man is to blame for alot of things not you. Sd being the way she is because of him. Maybe just keep your mouth shut and when she gets in trouble tell him your not dealing with and he will realise how much you did help with them. I think you really need to speak to this man of yours. Lol well he seems like the only woman or girl he wants to make happy is his dd. Its not fair that he is doing this to you really.

northernsiren's picture

It is always the MAN's fault! Yes, say it with me. FH accepts it, just the way it is. Wink

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

bellacita's picture

im sorry--dont get mad but he really doesnt treat u rite.

"Given the right reasons and the right two people, marriage is a wonderful way of experiencing your life."
~the late great George Carlin

sarahbernheart's picture

must be your fault too, gosh you have alot of power!!
maybe you should tell FH you are going to become a super hero since you have so much power over everything.
he is an ass.
read a book called the Four Agreements it is not long or complicated but it really helped me help myself.
hugs

"Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without one."

ferretmom's picture

This year I mailed out Christmas cards to my friends and family and a few to his but didn't add his name or sd's. Now cards are coming in but only to me. For instance his grandmother sent me one with a check for 100.00 in it made out to me. This totally pissed H off because she never gives him anything. I'm the one who calls her to see if she needs anything and to see if she's okay. Because I didn't put their names on any of the cards I guess it's my fault they don't get any. I told him that there were 2 boxes and he could do it himself. For several years he was an independent contractor and I would address about 400 cards every year for his customers and then for his family. I know I'm rambling but my point to him was I'm not doing it any more. Apparently by being nice to his grandmother I'm denying poor little sd of getting a present from her. Like she needs anymore stuff. H got her the 8g MP3 player she wanted and mil was tricked into paying 150.00 for a new coat for her. She didn't know how much it cost until the clerk rang it up. She told us that it was easier to let sd have it than listen to her throw a fit. Yes she has temper tantrums like a 3yr old. H told me I should cash gm's check and let sd have the money. NOT!!! I think I'm going to go have a facial and massage tomorrow instead. He told me that he's worried about bills tht he didn't pay, well maybe he should have thought about that before he spent all his money. I'm not paying them for him. I can't wait for my sons to get home. My oldest told me I should move to CO to be near him and his family. I may just do that.

anabihibik's picture

It is lovely out here in CO. You can join CG and me for drinks. Your H sounds like an A$$hole. We can find you a nice, buff rock climber.

To every thing there is a season.

ferretmom's picture

I used to love rock climbing and white water rafting. It's been years since I did either. Right now I'm terribly out of shape, need to loose about 20lbs.