You are here

YSD14 is back

Cover1W's picture

Found out yesterday that BM/DH are doing week on/week off schedule. Whatever.I don't like it but here we are. Nothing sane applies to skid.

So know that I know, I do nothing for a week. Since DH allows this to be a hotel in which YSD14 does not participate and is cleaned up after, provided food (not by me!), and whatever DH wants to give her (don't get me going on last week's shoe fiasco in which he asked for my feedback and of course, ignored it), DH gets to make every decision and do all the cleaning.  I'm going as hard core as I did eith disengagement with OSD.

Harry's picture

DH does what he wants with no regard to you.  Seams like BM has more control of your home then you.  What a great way to live.  
your main problem is your DH.  

Cover1W's picture

Which is why disengaged.

He was adding things to the grocery list, trying to involve YSD. She wasn't adding anything or saying anything about what she wants. As usual .

So he starts in his "banter" trying to be funny which irritates me to no end because it trivializes it. ONE trip a week, no more yes, serious. He starts in on adking her if she wants this or that only getting shrugs. Then he tries to get me into it. I say he has to figure it out, my needs are already listed. And I'm not buying "x" because the ladt two times they rotted. Not now, not at this time am I throwing away food.

Then he turns to YSD, really, did they rot? In his joking way. AGAIN DH, UNDERMINE!!! I told him, as the adult who threw the stuff away YES they rotted and I will not buy them any longer.

Now he's avoiding me. Good.

He's only like this when YSD is here, not any other time.

Rags's picture

You are not your partner's equity life partner.  BM is.  You are the live in chore bitch with benefits expected to cater to him, his spawn and his X.

Value yourself enough to boot this asshole and never again discount you for anyone.  Find someone who will step up their game to be worthy if you rather than require that you cheapen your game for them,